Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Computer Science Master!

As many of you probably already know, my beloved husband is officially done with his Masters program of Computer Science at UCSB.  It has been a long three year haul, especially since he continued to work full time through the entire thing. 

Look, even the Big Bang Theory cast are happy for him!  (Shhhh I had a slow morning.)

I am thrilled that he will no longer have the cloud of responsibility, obligation, and stress hanging over his head.  Gone are the days of old when we were barred from hosting Game Nights; no longer shall our Netflix go unwatched for weeks on end!

I still feel a little bad that all I could do to help out was feed him, but I suppose that's a biggie when you consider most people do that a couple times every day.

To celebrate, Chris is getting lasik surgery on his eyes on Friday.  Not only is he over school, he's tired of wearing glasses.  I think he has more than earned the reward.

Chris, I'm so proud of you for sticking with it even when you didn't want to, for letting me nag you into taking a break every once in a while, and for being caring, loving, patient and generous through it all.

2 comments:

Mike Petty said...

Lasik. Fancy. Can't wait for steak tonight. Well... that's hyperbole. I can wait, but it's going to be fun. :)

Chris said...

So, I saw the picture before I saw the post and almost sent the link to you out of reflex -- then I realized what I was looking at.

The food and support has been exactly what I needed -- thanks Love!