Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dear Winter

I know that there are many other parts of the country that have been melting in the dire, sultry heat this summer, but I assert that those super heated folks are thieves.  Yeah, you heard me - thieves!

Summer has completely skipped the majority of So. Cal this year, Santa Barbra especially.  Not only has it been windy, it has been down right foggy and frigid.  And you know what? We're sick of it!  (Especially we paddlers who are out in it at 6AM!)

That is all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shhhh, You will incite summer's wrath. Those poor folks such as I who live far from the ocean's shelter are enjoying the bearable temperatures this summer. If that means you guys freeze, well thanks :P

Unknown said...

Haha, okay then just for you Eric I'm willing to take the hit for the team. *hugs*

Brenton said...

Augh.... please take some of the heat away from Pasadena, I'm going insane from heat stroke.