Tuesday, August 14, 2012

More Splatter

Went paint balling again this weekend, despite the dire heat of August.  Had another great time and an equally fun turnout.  We did pretty well, though the field was crowded, I think the local Groupon stuff made the place hopping popular.  (Happily avoided the little kids birthday party.)

My "fans" at the field are trying to convince me I'm good enough to play in some kind of organized team? Pffft no I don't think so.  (Unless that means I can play for free??)

I have some very pretty bruises from the experience, though I think each of them was pretty well earned, and I took out a couple people most games, probably due to how crowded the field was.

I'm now "scouting" the interwebs more frequently for deals on paint, because man that expense can add up quickly!  Happily we have some pretty good places around here that stock it high on occasion, you just have to go at the right time.  Looking forward to more frequent trips to the field when summer officially ends.

No comments: