Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Web Master

On the sojourn back from Catalina (oh yes, you remember that epic tale, don't you?) before all hell broke loose, my coach asked if I would be willing to take over the outrigger team's website.  She had seen a few of my videos, which in her mind meant that I knew everything that could ever be known about electronics, computers, and the universe.  I knew (and currently still know) little to nothing about creating a website, but lucky lucky me that technology has progressed in recent years in my favor.  Making a new website is not only easy, but pretty fun.  If you have any interest at all in checking out the new Ka Nai'a webpage, you can click here.  Still some kinks to work out, but I'm pleased with it.

4 comments:

Matt K said...

Nice work. What did you use to make it? Who hosts it? I'm trying to find ideas for my church website that I hope to convince my pastor to let me make.

Matt K said...

Oh, and wouldn't you be the "Web Mistress?"

Unknown said...

I used Google Sites - and yes, perhaps I am indeed a mistress.

Mike Petty said...

Good job on the website. I clicked on all the links and they all worked. :)